7/28/22

Christmas in July Celebration with Spellbinders

Spellbinders is celebrating Christmas in July with a fun blog hop with many of the new Christmas products. Today I am giving a look at the new Parcel & Post Collection


The Parcel & Post Mailbox Etched Dies are part of the Parcel & Post Collection. This die set is the base of the collection.  The dies create a stand alone mailbox from the set of 15 thin metal cutting dies. Also included are floral accents and a cute little envelope. Then there are 3 additional themed dies set to use through the year. I am using the Parcel & Post Christmas Decorations Etched Dies.


I kept the background simple, just stenciling a few clouds and adding a hill of snow. I used the Christmas Mailbox Greetings Glimmer Hot Foil Plate to add the sentiment. I love the gold on the dark green. 


I used the Parcel & Post Christmas Decorations Etched Dies to fill my mailbox with holiday cheer. 


Thanks for stopping by! Stop by the Spellbinders Blog to see more holiday inspiration and all the designers sharing projects today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment