2/8/22

Cinch and Go Blossoms Etched Dies from the Classically Becca Collection

Today I have a card to share that I created with the new Cinch and Go Blossoms Etched Dies from the Classically Becca Collection by Becca Feeken for Spellbinders. The pretty flowers are part of the newest Classically Becca Collection


I decided on a striking color scheme of navy, yellow, and white. To create the card front I used another die set from the new collection, the A2 Filigree Marquis Etched Dies. I love all the details in the dies cuts. The dies layer together making the card front easy to assemble. I did add a panel of white cardstock behind the navy die cut for contrast. 



I die cut all the flowers from white cardstock and then blended a touch of yellow ink to the center of the flowers. To the center of each flower I added a Spectrum AB Color Essentials Gems. These are so pretty in person! 

Thanks for stopping by! I will have a few more cards to share this week with the Classically Becca Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment