2/16/22

Birthday Cards with the Classically Becca Collection

I have been working on birthday cards this week. Today I have two more cards to share with you with the new Classically Becca Collection from Spellbinders


My first card is created with the Circle Meets Square Etched Dies.  You can have the best of both worlds with both circle and square designs in the set of five thin metal dies. I cut the intricate circle from white cardstock and then used the solid circle die to add the pattern behind the design. I did the same with the squares die, adding moss green cardstock behind the pattern. 


The flower is created with the Cinch and Go Blossoms Etched Dies from the Classically Becca Collection by Becca Feeken. I cut the flower from white cardstock and lightly blended a yellow ink. I finished off by adding a sentiment, ribbon, and a few rhinestones. 


My second card is created with the A2 Filigree Marquis Etched Dies. All the dies I used to create the card are included in die set. I used Spellbinders gold foil to add the touch of gold. 


I added the small flowers around the oval and added gold jewels to the centers. 

Thanks for taking a look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment