1/23/22

Papertrey Ink January Release Sneak Peeks Day 2

Hi and welcome to Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink January Release Sneak Peeks. I have two Sympathy cards to share with you today.  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM ET, January 26th!  




My first card showcases the new Frame Decor Stamp Set and Dies. There are a number of options for decorating the frame. I chose to work with the wreath. I stamped the frame in Versamark Ink and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder. 


I stamped the bow in Dark Indigo and Enchanted Evening Inks and attached the bow at the top of the frame. Behind the frame I added vellum. I stamped the background with the Weathered Wood Background Stamp and Classic Kraft Ink. 


I added the flowers at the bottom of the frame. The sentiment is included in the stamp set. I finished off with adding a few gold jewels to the wreath. 

Stamps: Frame Decor, Weathered Wood Background
Dies: Frame Decor, Border Bling: Tin Stitch, 
Ink: Classic Kraft, Simply Chartreuse, Enchanted Evening, Versamark
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Enchanted Evening, Classic Kraft
Other: Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Jewels, Foam Tape


Next is a look at the Feathered Friends 19 Mini Stamp Set and coordinating Die. I stamped the bird in Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, Ocean Tides, Dark Indigo Inks. I added the flowers with the Blooming Thoughts Stamp Set and the Blooming Thoughts Dies. This is one of my favorite stamp sets! 


The frame is die cut with the Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame Die from Enchanted Evening Cardstock. The card front is created with the Border Bling: Believe Die. The sentiment is from the new Just Sentiments: With Sympathy Stamp Set. 


On the inside I stamped a sentiment from the the new Inside Greetings: With Sympathy Stamp Set.

Stamps: Feathered Friends 19 Mini, Just Sentiments: With Sympathy, Inside Greetings: With Sympathy, Blooming Thoughts
Dies: Feathered Friends 19 Mini, Border Bling: Believer, Nesting Basics: Ovals, Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frames, Blooming Thoughts
Ink: Spring Rain, Blueberry Sky, Enchanted Evening, Ocean Tides, Dark Indigo
Paper: Stamper's Select White, Enchanted Evening, Ocean Tides
Other: Moonshine Sequins, Foam Tape, Blending Brushes 

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with another Sneak Peek. You can stop by the PTI Blog from all the details and more inspiration.
 

1 comment: