11/3/21

Village Stamp Set with Pretty Pink Posh

I have a couple of cards to share today that I created with the new Village Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh. I love little houses, especially at Christmas. The Village Additions Stamp Set comes with lots of accessories to add to your buildings. 



I cut a piece white Cardstock to fit the card front and then I stenciled clouds for the background. I colored the images with Copic Markers. I centered the buildings on the card and then added the accessories to create the scene. 


Once I had the scene in place I lightly splattered white paint to give the feel of snow. 


I finished off the scene with a few snowflakes from the Sparkling Clear Snowflake Sequins Mix. The sentiment is from the Holiday Signs Stamp Set, stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed in white embossing powder. 

On my second card I die cut the houses with the large die in the Village Coordinating Dies and then hand cut houses to detach them from each other. I nestled the houses in hills of snow die cut with the Scallop Border Dies. 

I blended Tumbled Glass Distress Ink on the scalloped edges, added glue and sprinkled on glitter. The sentiment is from the Holiday Greetings Stamp Set. 

Thanks for taking a look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment