10/24/21

Papertrey Ink October Release Sneak Peeks Day 4

Welcome back for Day 4 of the Papertrey Ink October Release Sneak Peeks.  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT tomorrow, October 25th! Today I am sharing a look at the Oh Holy Night Stamp Set and Dies and The Greatest gift Stamp Set and Dies


My first card features the Oh Holy Night Stamp Set and Dies. The stamp includes three beautiful trees. I used two on my card. I stamped in Ripe Avocado Ink and added Dark Indigo around the edges. Next I added Tim Holtz Snowfall Grit-Paste to the edges of the the trees and then covered the trees with Stickles Glitter Glue in Frosted Lace



I went with a Mini Slim card format. I blended Topical Teal and Dark Indigo Inks for the background the splattered white paint and the background and the trees. The sentiment in included in the stamp set and die cut with the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle Die. The snowflakes are ones that I saved when I previously used the Border Bling: Snow Flakes Die


This card is created with The Greatest Gift Stamp Set and dies. There are a number of Sentiments to chose from in the set. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark Ink and embossed with Gold Embossing Powder on Blueberry Sky Cardstock. I also added the Stars and blended Dark Indigo Ink on the edges. 



I finished off the card with gold jewels. 

Thanks for stopping by! You can stop by the PTI Blog for more details and inspiration. 



No comments:

Post a Comment