10/22/21

Papertrey Ink October Release Sneak Peeks Day 2

Welcome back for Day 2 of the Papertrey Ink October Release Sneak Peeks.  Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on October 25th! Today I am sharing a look at the Into the Blooms - Dahlias Dies and the Holiday Wagon Stamp Set and Dies. 



My first project is created with the Holiday Wagon Stamp Set and Dies. On this card I went with a traditional Christmas color scheme, using Pure Poppy and Pinefeather. I filled my wagon with presents, ornaments, a cute nutcracker, and Christmas tree. I used a white gel pen to add to the nail heads on the wagon and red pearls to add dimension. 


I added the snowflakes with the  Splendid Snowflake Dies and die cut the circle with Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle Die. The sentiment is included in the stamp set. 


On my second project with the Holiday Wagon Stamp Set and Dies I went with a mix of Aqua Mist, Ripe Avocado, Classic Kraft, and gold. I used gold embossing powder to add the gold to the wagon, and stamped images. I also added a few gold jewels. 


The background on this card is die cut with the previously released Border Bling: Snow Flakes Die. I save the die cut snowflakes to add to other projects. Behind the snowflakes I added a panel of white glittered cardstock. The sentiment is from the new Just Sentiments: Santa


My next project is created with the Into the Blooms - Dahlias Dies. I love this dies so much! I know I will be using them all the time! This card also features the new To Die for Sentiments: All is Bright. I cut the sentiment three times from Scarlet Jewel Cardstock and glued the die cuts one on top of the other to add depth and dimension to the card. The frame is die cut for Ripe Olive Cardstock with the Border Bling: Skinny Diagonals Frame Die. I cut a piece of Stamper's Select White Cardstock to fit behind the frame, lightly blended Lemon Tart Ink, and stenciled a few stars with the  Seeing Stars Stencil Collection.


For the flowers I blended Scarlet Jewel and Autumn Rose Inks and Ripe Avocado and Simply Chartreuse for the greenery. 



I added Snowfall Grit-Paste to the greenery and sprinkled a touch of glitter. This is the first time I have used the Snowfall Grit-Paste and I am hooked! 

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back tomorrow with more sneak peeks. You can stop by the PTI Blog for more details and inspiration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment