6/18/21

Summer Greetings

Hi Friends! Today I have a card to share with you that I created with the new Summer Wreath Stamp Set and Dies from Pretty Pink Posh. I love the PPP Wreath Collection and the summer theme is a fun addition to the collection. 


I started by stamping the wreath in black ink and coloring the images with Copic Markers. I die cut the wreath with the Coordinating Summer Wreath Die. 


The stamp set includes additional images besides the wreath. I chose some of the images to stamp, color, and die cut to add to my card. I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set in the middle of the wreath and added the sunglasses below the sentiment. In the left corner I added the sun. 


I added additional images at the bottom of the card, attaching some of the images with foam tape to add dimension. 



To create the card front I cut a piece of white cardstock and blended Speckled Egg Distress Ink on the white background. Next I cut the wave with the new Stitched Waves Die Set. I cut the wave from white cardstock and blended Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink. I splattered a little bit of white paint on the wave. Next I cut a strip of Kraft cardstock and tore the edges to add to the look of sand. I blended Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink on the edges. 

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you are inspired to create some summer projects. 


1 comment:

  1. You colored this card beautifully. It looks very much like a day at the beach. I love it!

    ReplyDelete