4/11/21

Ink to Paper April Release Sneak Peeks Day 1

Hi Everyone! Thanks for stopping by! Today is Day 1 of the Ink to Paper April Release Sneak Peeks. Aprils's Release is is all about the men in our lives and pretty scene building options. . Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on April 15th!


My first three project are created with the new Sea of Life Stamp Set and Dies and the new Weaved Background Stamp. I cut a circle from Stamper's Select White Cardstock with the Love to Layer: Scalloped Circle Die. I stamped the water at the bottom of the circle, and added white gel pen to add a few highlights to the the waves. I stenciled clouds with Spring Rain Ink and then stamped two sea gulls and then die cut sun. 


I stamped the Weaved Background Stamp on Classic Kraft Cardstock and embossed with white embossing powder. Then sentiment is included in the stamp set. 


On my second card I started by creating the background. I stamped the water in Tropical Teal and Dark Indigo Ink. Then I blended Lemon Tart, Bright Buttercup, Orange Zest to create the sunset sky. I die cut a mask with the sun die from the die set to blend the evening sun. 


I stamped one of the sentiments in stamp set with Dark Indigo Ink. The frame is stamped with the Weaved Background Stamp and die cut with the Skinny Stitched Frame Die. 


On my third card I chose another sentiment from the stamp set and the anchor as the focal points. I stamped the anchor in Smokey Shadow Ink and the added the detail with WOW Mermaid Tails Embossing Powder. 


I stamped the background with Smokey Shadow Ink on Aqua Mist Cardstock. 


My final card focuses on the new Feathered Friends Mini 10 Stamp Set and Dies. I stamped and die cut the branches with the previously released Brighter Days Stamp Set and Dies. The frame is die cut with the Border Bling: Skinny Heart Frames Die


I used the Cover Plate: Ornate Die and Spring Rain Cardstock to created the card front. 

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 2 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.

No comments:

Post a Comment