2/22/21

Slimline Birthday Card with Pretty Pink Posh

Happy Monday! I am starting off the week with a slimline birthday card I created with products from Pretty Pink Posh


I started off by cutting a panel of white cardstock to fit the card front with the Slimline: Peekaboo Windows Dies. Then I created the sprinkles background with the Layered Confetti Stencils. This is a set of three stencils that layer on top of each other, making it quick and easy to create this fun background. 


I stamped three of the images from the Party Days Stamp Set and colored with Copic Markers. I used the Party Days Coordinating Dies to die cut the squares and the scalloped matting squares. I added a few highlights with a white gel pen and jewels for a little sparkle. 

The sentiments are from the Simple Sentiments Stamp Set and die cut with the Simple Strips Dies. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good week. 





No comments:

Post a Comment