11/26/20

A Pretty Christmas Wreath with Pretty Pink Posh

Hi All! Happy Thanksgiving! Just like everything else this year, Thanksgiving looks a little different this year. But I am thankful my family is healthy and have done okay in our new reality. And I am so thankful to have my creative outlet to help keep me sane! And I thank all of you who stop by my blog, follow me on Instagram, leave me sweet comments, and show me so much support! 

Today I have a Christmas card to share created with the Winter Wreath Stamp Set and Winter Wreath Coordinating Dies from Pretty Pink Posh. See links below. 

I colored the wreath and few flowers and foliage from the stamp set with Copic Markers and then die cut the images. Behind the wreath I added a circle of dark blue Cardstock. I stamped a sentiment from the stamp set in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. 



The frame is die cut with the Winter Frame Die. I die cut from white cardstock and then blended Peeled Paint and Olive Distress Inks. 

Behind the frame I add a piece of Vellum. Before I attached the wreath I splattered the vellum and the Frame with gold paint. Then I attached the wreath to the card front and added the additional flowers and foliage on the the left side of the wreath. I finished off with a few Metallic Gold Jewels. 

Thanks for taking look! 


No comments:

Post a Comment