10/12/20

Ink to Paper October Release Count Down Day 2

Hi Everyone! I am back today with another sneak peep of the Ink to Paper Company October Release. I have two more projects to share. Everything will be available for purchase beginning at 10 PM EDT on October 15th!


My first card is created with the Joyous Holiday Stamp Set and Dies. All the images and dies you see on my card are included in the stamp or die set. I love the idea of being able to create the twig wreath. I will those dies throughout the year. 


The birds are colored with Copic Markers. I die cut a circle from Stampers Select White Cardstock and blended Speckled Egg and Peeled Paint Diestress Ink. 


The card front background is stamped with the Brushed Plaid Stamp Set. I finished off the card by wrapping twine around the card and adding a bow at the top. 


My second card showcases the Ornament Greetings Stamp Set. To create the ornaments I cut the ornaments from white cardstock and then added the gold designs by stamping in Versamark Ink and embossing with gold embossing powder.Then I blended ink over the gold designs. I used gold foil to add the tops to the ornaments. 


The pine branches are from the Tree Essentials Stamp Set and die cut with the Tree Essentials Dies. I cut the frame with the Border Bling Skinny Stitched Frame Die. Behind the frame I added vellum and Aqua Mist Cardstock. 

Thanks for taking a look! I will be back tomorrow for Day 2 of sneak peeks. Stop by the Papertrey Blog for more more inspiration with the new products.


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful cards, Melody!
    I am looking forward to getting these dies.

    ReplyDelete