10/29/20

Feeling Grateful

Hello Friends! It is finally starting to fell like fall here! Fall is definitely my favorite season and I am ready to embrace it! Today I have a fall themed card to share with the pretty Sunflowers Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh

I stamped the flowers in Brown Hybrid Ink and colored with Copic Markers. Then I die cut the flowers and leaves with the Coordinating Sunflower Dies. Next I created the background scene. First I cut a piece of white cardstock to fit the card front and blended Squeezed Lemonade, Scattered Straw, and Wild Honey Distress Inks on the background. I spritzed the blended inks with a mist of water and the splattered white paint on the background. 

I added a hill of grass with the Scallop borders and a green cardstock. Next I added the white fence to the background with the Spooky Fence. (See links below) I layered the sunflowers over the background and tied the stem together with twine. The sentiment is from the Fall Signs Stamp Set and die cut with the Stitched Labels Dies. I finished off with the three Expresso Jewels. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a good weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment