5/8/20

Happy Father's Day


Hi All! It is Celebration Week at Pretty Pink PoshBe sure to visit the Celebrations section on the website for 15% these products until May 10th. 


Today I am going to give you an idea for a Father's Day Card created with the Father's Day Stamp Set.


I chose a color combination of light grey, blue, and black for the card. I started by cutting a panel of pale grey cardstock to fit the card front. I wanted to add pattern to the background but wanted to keep the pattern subtle. A combination of pale grey ink and the Triangles Stencil worked perfectly. 

I stamped the shirt in the Father's Day Stamp Set three times in black ink and then I colored with Copic Markers. I used T0, T1, T3, B91, B93, and B95. The shirts are die cut with the Father's Day Coordinating Dies


Next I cut the Father's Day Script Die twice from black cardstock. I layered the die cuts on top of each other to give the sentiment a little more dimension. I also cut a strip of white cardstock to go across the card and blended the background with light blue ink. The tie on the shirt in the middle is paper pieced and I used a black gel pen to add the strips on the tie on the right. I used foam tape to adhere the shirts to the card. 

span>

Thanks for joining me today! Stop by the PPP Blog for all information on the sale and more inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment