11/21/19

Happy Holidays!

Hi All!  I am popping in with another Holiday card today. I went a less traditional color scheme for this card, green, pink and white. I used products from Pretty Pink Posh with the Stitched Poinsettias Dies for the center piece of my project.


I cut the Stitched Poinsettias Dies from white cardstock and sponged on just a small amount of pink ink. I layered the three die cuts and then added three Lemon Drop Jewels to the center of the flower and added the leaves. 


I used the Christmas Background Stencil with green ink on white cardstock for the background. I added machine stitching down each side and pink lace across the card. The sentiment is from the Holiday Greetings Stamp Set

Thanks for stopping by! If you would like to follow me on Instagram you can find me HERE, @apapermelody. 

1 comment:

  1. wow thats very nice post i really like it thanks for sharing and much appreciate your effort
    Christmas Greetings Wording

    ReplyDelete