10/11/19

Grateful for You

Happy Friday! I finished adding a little Fall decor to my home this week. I am definitely enjoying the change in season. So today I have a Fall card to share with you created with products from Pretty Pink Posh.


I used the Grateful Shaker Die as the centerpiece of my card. I used the die twice, once cutting directly in the card front and then again from green cardstock. I inlayed the grateful die cut in the card front and added clear acetate behind the pumpkin to form the shaker. I added foam tape to give the space I need for the sequins and then dropped in sequins from the 6mm Whimsical Forest Sequins Mix and the 4mm Whimsical Forest Sequins Mix


The background is stenciled with the new Pumpkin Background Stencil. I used white pigment ink on Kraft cardstock. I distressed the edges of the card front. The fall foliage is stamped with the Autumn Wreath Stamp Set and die cut with the Autumn Wreath Coordinating Dies. I colored with Copic Markers. The "for you" sentiment is stamped with one of the small sentiments in the Bear Friends Stamp Set. I stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great Fall weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment