3/14/19

Happy Collection Inspiration with Spellbinders

Hello Friends! I am the Guest Designer on the Spellbinders Blog again today! I have several more projects to share created with the new Sharyn Sowell Happy Collection. I created two cards and a scrapbook page to share with you. 



Let’s start with my 12 x 12 scrapbook page. I thought the wedding photos would look pretty with the new Vine Glimmer Hot Foil Plate. I used the Spellbinders Glimmer Hot Foil System with the Glimmer Hot Foil Roll in Gold to foil the pretty vine on a peach cardstock.


To accent the gold vines I die cut flowers, leaves, and vines with two of the die sets in the Happy Collection, the It’s Your Day Etched Dies and the Celebrate With Cake Etched Dies.



I added the flowers, leaves, and vines in a few clusters on the page and accented the centers of the flowers with gold and clear jewels.


I added the flowers, leaves, and vines in a few clusters on the page and accented the centers of the flowers with gold and clear jewels. I used It’s Your Day Etched Dies to create the sentiment on the scalloped circle. It finished the page off perfectly!


For my second project I created a birthday card with the Celebrate With Cake Etched Dies. This die set creates such a pretty birthday cake. I think you could leave the candles off and it would make a beautiful wedding cake! I used silver foil for the cake stand and behind each layer on the cake.


The flowers and leaves are included in the die set and colored with Distressed inks. I created the background by blending Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar, and Squeezed Lemonade Oxide Distress Ink and splattering the card front with watered down white paint.


I created the scene on my second birthday card with the Let’s All Party! Etched Dies . I die cut the tree from white cardstock and colored with Copic Markers. Then I die cut all the animals. I decided I would add color with the party hats, so I die just the top of the animals from colored cardstock, cut off the hats, and attached them to the animals.


I created another background with Oxide Distress Inks. I added a sentiment from the Captured Sentiments Clear Stamp Set.



OTHER SUPPLIES

Neenah 110lb Classic Crest Cardstock, Taylored Expressions Cardstock Peaches’n Cream, Peapod, Cilantro, Toffeel, Lollipop Oxide Distress Inks in Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar, Squeezed Lemondade, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Tumbled Glass, Versamark Ink, White Embossing Powder, Taylored Expression Cherry Pop Ink Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix, Metallic Gold Jewels.
Thanks for stopping by the blog today! You can find the full Happy Collection by Sharyn Sowell HERE. I hope I have given you some inspiration for working with the new Happy by Sharyn Sowell Collection.

1 comment: