2/25/19

An Anemones Flower Hello

Hi Everyone! Life has been a little crazy lately and I have not had as much time as I would like in my craft room but I did get a chance to to create an all occasion card with the Anemones Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh. I love the fresh black, red, and white color scheme! I haven't used that combination for a while.


I used the Hello Shaker Die for the center piece of the card. I cut the die from white cardstock and used a patterned paper behind the window. The card front is embossed with the Dotted Lattice Embossing Folder from Taylored Expressions. 

The pretty flowers are from the Anemones Stamp Set and die cut with the Anemones Coordinating Dies. I colored the flowers with Zig Clean Markers. After I arranged the flowers on the card I added Lemon Drop Jewels


Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the dimension you created in the flowers and the hint of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete