1/3/19

Spellbinders With Love Etched Die

Hi Everyone! I hope your New Year is off to a good start! I have been battling a cold that is slowly me down a bit. I still need to pack up my Christmas decor! Today I am popping in with a wedding card created with the Spellbinders With Love Etched Die



I love the beautiful details and elegance of this silhouette. The set of three dies includes a floral frame with an insert rim to cut out the center, and a With Love sentiment. I decided I wanted to make a card for an upcoming wedding and went with a classic black, white, and gold theme. 


I cut the With Love Die twice, once from white cardstock and once again from black card stock. On the black die cut I did not punch out any of the detailed die cuts. 


Next I die cut the insert rim from black cardstock and then die cut the sentiment directly into the center of the panel. I cut the rim die a second time from gold foil and layered it behind the sentiment. Then I inlayed the gold vines into the card front. 


I rounded the corners of the card front and the layered the black and white die cuts on the card front. I attached the sentiment with form tape to add dimension and finished off the card with a few gold jewels.

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment