11/5/18

November Release Day at Pretty Pink Posh!

I am so excited to start sharing my projects I created with the November Holiday Release from Pretty Pink Posh. The release is combination of cute, elegant, and creative! My card today features the new Ornament Shaker Die.

I used the new Winter Days Confetti Mix to inspire the color theme. I cut a piece of white cardstock to fit the card front. Using a stencil brush and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink I brushed on the soft background and splattered white paint. Then I cut the Ornament Shaker Die directly into the card front and then again from Royal Blue Cardstock. I inlayed the ornament into the card front and added clear acetate and foam tape behind the die cut to foam the shaker. 


At the top I added the branches with the Pine Sprigs Die Set. I think the Pine Sprigs are perfect for creating Holiday and Winter Themed cards! The sentiments are from the Holiday Greetings Stamp Set

Thanks for stopping by! You can find all the new products HERE


1 comment: