11/26/18

A Penguin Christmas

Hi all! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your families and friends! We rented in house in Julian for the holiday and had wonderful, cozy holiday. Today I am popping in with a cute Christmas card created with products from Pretty Pink Posh. Be sure to stop by the Pretty Pink Posh Shop and check out the sale!


Let's start with the Layered Tree Dies! I just love this die! Here I sponged white pigment ink on the each layer of the tree and embossed with white and glittered embossing powder. The background is created with Distress Oxide Inks in Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire and then I splattered white paint. The hills of snow are created with the Scallop Borders Dies


There adorable penguins are create with the new Penguin Pals Stamp Set and die cut with the Penguin Pals Coordinating Dies. The sentiment is also from the stamp set. I colored the penguins with Copic Markers. I finished off the card with confetti from the Winter Days Confetti Mix. 

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment