10/30/18

Autumn Greetings with Pretty Pink Posh

Hi All! Can you believe it is the last day October! Happy Halloween! I am ending the month with a fall themed card with a combination of products from Pretty Pink Posh.

I started by coloring my stamped images with Copic Markers. I used a combination of stamps from the Pumpkin Patch Critters Stamp Set, the Winter Woodland Stamp Set, and the Woodland Critters Stamp Set. Looking at my colored images I thought my colors choices were pretty bold and deep so I decided I wanted to keep my background soft. I blended a combination of Squeezed Lemonade and Scattered Straw Distress Inks and then splattered the background with water and watered down gold paint. 

I die cut the larger die in the Window Frames Dies directly into the card front. I added foam tape behind the window and then added die cut images to created the scene. The sentiment is from the Pumpkin Patch Critters Stamp Set. I die cut the leaves in the Small Stitched Foliage Dies and added the color with distress inks. I finished the card off with Gold Confetti. 

Thanks for taking a look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment