10/15/18

Alpine Merry Christmas

Hi Crafters! Have you started your Christmas cards? I am beginning to stock pile cards now because I know the rest of the year will speed by! I recently purchased the Alpine Window by Julie Ebersole,  Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies. These dies are so creative and there a number of different ways to use them.


Here is my first card I created with the Alpine Window Dies. My inspiration for the card is the September Essentials Challenge at Ellen Hutson. This month is a sketch challenge. Sketch challenges are great for inspiration and love how my card turned out. I started by laying out panels of patterned paper on a white card front and then cut a circle directly into the card front with the circle die in the set. 


I used the addition three dies in the set to create the circle frame and the the window scene. I sponged on white pigment ink on the mountains and embossed with white embossing powder. Then I splattered white paint. The sentiment is from the Mondo Holly by Julie Ebesole, by Essentials by Ellen Clear Stamps. The holly leaves are created with the Pretty Pink Posh Festive Holly Dies and I added Pearl White Jewels to the center of the berries. 

You can find the challenge here. Thanks for stopping by! 





No comments:

Post a Comment