7/27/18

You're An A+ In My Book

Hi All and Happy Weekend! It is hard to believe that next week is the month of August and back to school will be here before we know it. How come summer always goes so fast! I like to have a few back to school cards in my stash for the special kiddos in my life. I created this card with products from Pretty Pink Posh.


I created my card with the School Friends Stamp Set and the School Friends Coordinating Dies. My images are colored with Copic Markers and I paper pieced the little boys shirt from a striped paper. 

The tag is die cut with the Scallop Square Tags Dies and the sentiment and small hearts are included in the School Friends Stamp Set. The sentiment is stamped in Versamark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. I cut the tab panel with the Stitched Tabs Dies and mounted it on a panel cut with the Stitched Notes Dies

Thanks for stopping by and have a good weekend! 

Melody


No comments:

Post a Comment