7/12/18

Pretty Pink Posh Design Team Announcement!

Hi All! I have a cute card to share today that I hope will make you smile.  First I am very happy to say that I will continuing to be designing for Pretty Pink Posh.  I love working with the PPP product line and with Paulina! You can stop by stop by the Pretty Pink Posh Blog for the Design Team Announcement. 


I started by stamping these cute koalas with the Koala Friends Stamp Set, colored them with Copic Markers, and die cut with the Koala Friends Coordinating Dies. Then I decided to add the leaves for additional interest. I simply used a couple of the leaf dies in the Cherry Blossoms Coordinating Dies. I die cut the leaves from watercolor paper and then used Distress Inks to add the color. 


I really pictured this card with a striped background. I created my own stripes by cutting the scallop border in the Stacked Edges 1 Dies five times and adhering to the card front. Then I cut the Smile Shaker Die directly into the card front and then a second time from grey cardstock. To add a little bling I added a few Pink Blush Jewels

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to stop by the Pretty Pink Posh Blog for the Design Team Announcement!  There is a gift certificate giveaway on the blog!

1 comment: