5/31/18

Smile!

Hi Friends! I love the new floral stamp sets that have been added to the Pretty Pink Posh line of stamps. For this card I used the Wild Rose Stamp Set  in combination with the Hummingbird Thanks Stamp Set. The hummingbird compliments all of the floral stamp sets so well. And since it is finally feeling a little more like spring I used a pretty spring combination of colors.

The Smile Shaker Die is one of my favorite dies. Here I used the die as the focal point of the card. I also cut a circle of white cardstock and vellum to fit behind the die. 


The stamped images are colored with Copic Markers and I added a few highlights with a white gel pen. I die cut the images with the Wild Rose Coordinating Dies and the Hummingbird Thanks Coordinating Dies. I attached the vellum circle to the back of the Smile Shaker Die and then added the leaves under the vellum and then the circle of white cardstock. 

To put the card together added pattern to card front with a stencil. I cut  a triangle with a die from the Scallop Borders 2 Dies and a strip of green cardstock and attached them to the center of the card. Next I attached the Smile Die cut to the front and then the flowers and hummingbird. I added a touch of the sparkle with the Spring Green Jewels

Thanks so much for joining me. Have a great week! 

1 comment: