5/5/18

Pretty Pink Posh May Release if Available Now!

Hi and everyone and thanks for stopping by on this beautiful Saturday morning! It is a perfect spring day to introduce you to the new Flourishing Fuchsias Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh! I just love the beautiful hanging branches.  And the new release is available today!


I stamped the images on watercolor paper in Versamark Ink and then embossed with gold embossing powder. Next I watercolored the images and when the paint was dry I die cut with the Flourishing Fuchsias Coordinating Dies

I cut the center panel with the Stitched Notes Dies from white cardstock and used a Clarity Stencil Brush and yellow ink to add the soft background. Next I stamped a sentiment from the new Simple Sayings: Life Stamp Set. I splattered gold paint in the background and attached the flowers to the card front, using a gold foil to mat the images. I finished off the card with a few new Metallic Gold Jewels. The jewels are so pretty and add an elegance to my card. 

You can find all the new products HERE. Have a wonderful weekend! 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. I love the added gold. Very elegant card. The images are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete