5/18/18

Lovely Fuchsias

Hi and Happy Friday! I put in some long hours at work this week and I am really ready for weekend! And I am finally getting a chance to share this card I created with the beautiful Flourishing Fuchsias Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh.

This is such a pretty stamp set. To create the card front I die cut the larger die in the Window Frames Dies into the card front. I used the Stitched Borders 2 Dies to edge the lower white panel. I cut the sentiment with the new Lovely Script Die from black glittered cardstock. I added foam tape to the back of the card front to leave a little extra room to hang my flowers. 


My coloring is done with Copic Markers and I added a little black gel pen to the ends of the flowers. I die cut the images with the Flourishing Fuchsias Coordinating Dies. The final touch is a sprinkling of Pearl White Jewels

Thanks for taking a look! Have a great weekend! 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I just got two fuchsia baskets for mothers day. Your coloring is perfect. I love this set and it's going on my wish list. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete