11/29/17

Wild Rose Thank You

Hi and thanks for stopping by! I have a thank you card to share with you created with the pretty Wild Rose Stamp Set and the Wild Rose Coordinating Dies. I really like to have thank you cards ready to go so I have them when I need them!

I started by stamping the flowers and leaves from the Wild Rose Stamp Set in Delicata Silver Shimmer Ink and then embossed with a silver embossing powder.


I used Copic Markers to color the stamped images and die cut the flowers and leaves with the Wild Rose Coordinating Dies


To die cut the sentiment I used the Thank You Script Die. I cut the sentiment two times from a gray cardstock and glued the two layers together. This adds depth to the die cut and helps the sentiment stand out more on the card front.


I used two patterned papers. On the strip of paper that go across the middle of the card I added a strip of silver foil to the top and bottom and then attached the strip to the card front with a double sided foam tape. I wanted to leave a little room to slide a few of the flowers and leaves under the center strip and the foam tape gave me the space I needed. I arranged and attached the flowers and the leaves and finished off the card with a few sequins from the Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment