11/13/17

Merry Christmas Shaker Card

Hi Everyone! I know my blog has been a little quiet! I just returned from a 12 day vacation in Hawaii. I really tried to stay unplugged this vacation! 

Today I have a shaker card to share with a few new products from the new Pretty Pink Posh November release. Today I’m highlighting the Joy Shaker Die and a few of the new sequin mixes. 

The sentiment if from the new Holiday Greetings Stamp Set


I started the card by cutting a piece of watercolor paper for my card front. Next I die cut the Joy Shaker Die from a gold foil and then again directly into the card front. This left a scalloped circle in the card front to form the shaker window.


Behind the window I added a piece of acetate and then inlayed the gold Joy sentiment directly into the card front. On the back of the card front I added foam to create the shaker. 

I dropped three of the new mixes into the shaker, Evergreen Sparkle Mix, Gold Shimmer Seed Beads, and Sparkling Clear Snowflake Mix. Then I covered the back of the shaker with cardstock and attached the card front to the card base. 


To finish off the card I die cut holly leaves and berries with the new Festive Holly Dies from watercolor paper, sponged on the color, and attached die cuts to left side of the shaker. The final touch is to attach a few Sparkling Clear Snowflakes

Thanks so much for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. I love the colors and awesome dies. Hope you enjoyed Hawaii. it's beautiful over there.

    ReplyDelete