9/20/17

Fall Cards with Maya Road

Hi and thanks for stopping by today!  I have two cards to share with you that I created with the upcoming fall holidays in mind. Fall has to be my favorite season and I love working with the deep, rich colors of fall. My cards are created with Maya Road products, including dies and pretty embellishments. 


My first card celebrates Halloween. I started with a Blackboard Kraft Mail Tag and layered the tag on patterned paper that was die cut with the largest die in the Smile Frame ATC Die. I embellished the tag with a Resin Fancy Frames in Snow White. The cat is included in the Mini Wood Autumn Day Pieces. I sponged black ink on the cat to add the color. 


I created the flower with the Flower Die Set and added a button to the center of the flower. I added two Ken Oliver Vintage Paper Leaves in white behind the flower. I used the Tags & Ticket Die to die cut the sentiment. The card is finished off with a metal bird cage and Resin Mini Mums. 


I had Thanksgiving in mind in creating my second card. Here I used a Kraft Tag layered on a panel of deep red paper die cut with the the largest die in the Smile Frame ATC Die. I stamped a sentiment from the Banner Sentiments Stamp Set, cut the sentiment out with scissors, and colored with Copic Markers. The sentiment is attached to a Kraft Scroll Frame Journaling Tags in White


I used three more of the wooden elements in the Mini Wood Autumn Day Pieces, an acorn, a leaf, and a pumpkin, adding color with ink. I think these wooden pieces are so cute! I also added a Vintage Scalloped Frame and a Resin Mini Mums. 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope I have inspired you to start creating for fall!


No comments:

Post a Comment