7/15/17

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Surf's Up

Thanks for stopping by today! It is time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Surf's Up. I hope you get a chance to play along. The LEAD of this challenge will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge.


Here my card based on the inspiration photo. The card is created with the new adorable Sea Friends Stamp Set from Pretty Pink Posh


I just love this underwater scene. I started by cutting a piece of watercolor paper from the card front. I stamped the bubbles in white pigment ink and embossed with white embossing powder. Then I used Distress Inks, starting at to bottom with greens and browns and working my ink up the card. Then I misted the paper with water. 


To created the shaker I used the Scallop Circles Dies and cut directly into the card front. Then I adhered clear acetate and foam to form the shaker. I stamped a sentiment from the Sea Friends Stamp Set and dropped in sequins from the new Mermaid Sequins Mix


Here's a closer look at the bottom of the card. The images are colored with Copic Markers and die cut with the Sea Friends Coordinating Dies

Please welcome our newest Guest Designer,
Lenae, SugarGem




5 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable shaker card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow how cute is this! Totally sweet and darling

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is WONDERFUL!! I love the way you arranged all the stamped images from the PPP release and how you included a fun shaker element! Everything looks perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete