4/21/17

Pretty Packages

Hi All! I love a pretty package! Today I have a custom gift wrap project to share with you that I created with products from Pretty Pink Posh.


I used the Friends Forever Stamp SetFriends Forever Coordinating Dies, and the Scallop Square Tags Dies to put my package together. 


The wrapping paper was quick to create. I put the two roses from the Friends Forever Stamp Set on an acrylic blog and stamped with red ink on Kraft paper. 

I cut the larger tag in the Scallop Square Tags Dies and added a soft background with a Clarity Stencil Brush and light yellow ink and then added a strip of green card stock. The stamped images are colored with Copic Markers and then die cut with the  Friends Forever Coordinating Dies. The sentiment is from the stamp set and the tag is finished off with sequins from the Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!





1 comment: