10/5/16

Giving Thanks

Hello! It's Release Day at Pretty Pink Posh! Adorable new stamps, dies, and fun sequin mixes that are perfect of the holiday season. ! I am so excited to share a fall card created with the new Giving Thanks Stamp Set.


How cute are this these sweet pilgrims! I colored them with Copic Markers and die cut them with the coordinating Giving Thanks Dies. Behind the stamped images I added a fence with the Picket Fence Die


I framed the card with the larger die in the Scallop Frames Dies. The Pumpkins, acorn, and leaves are all included of the Giving Thanks Stamp Set and Giving Thanks Dies. So many options to create a fall scene!


I finished off the card with Metallic Rose Gold Sequins in 4mm and 6mm.

Also, Paulina is giving away a not-yet-release 4 x 6 set in orders over $100, while supplies last. This set will not be available to retailers until next year!



Thanks for stopping by! You can find all the NEW products here.

Here are the PPP products I used to create my card.

No comments:

Post a Comment