9/29/16

Simply Stamped - Cupcakes

Hi all! It is just about the end of month and I have one more card to share for the Taylored Expressions September Release. I created the card with the Simply Stamped - Cupcakes Stamp Set


I love the Stamped Simply line of products. The layered stamping gives so much and texture and depth quickly and easily. The cupcake is die cut with the coordinating Simply Stamped Cupcake Dies

The background is embossed with the new Sprinkles Embossing Folder and the scalloped border at the bottom is cut with the Build a Scene - Rolling Clouds Dies. The sentiment is from the stamp set. 


At the top of the cupcake I added the "8" with the new Candle Number Dies. The sweet banner is die cut with the Bitty Banners Dies.

Thanks for stopping by! I will be back next week with the start of the TE October Holiday Release!

Here are the products I used to create my card:


1 comment:

  1. Delicious frosting!! It has such a creamy look! I love it with the colorful banner and confetti background.

    ReplyDelete