9/19/16

Showers of Blessings

Hi All! This weekend I got a chance to play with some of my new Pretty Pink Posh products. I created a fun take on a shaker card with the Rainy Days Stamp Set and the Rainy Days Additions Stamp Set. 


I started by cutting a navy blue card base and white card front. I the top of the white panel I used a die from the Stitched Borders 2 Dies to cut the scallops. Then I used the cloud die from the Rainy Days Coordinating Dies to cut two clouds directly in the card front. 

Behind the cloud I added acetate and foam that was cut with the cloud die to form the shaker. I used watercolor paper and distress ink to add the color behind the clouds and then dropped in clear sequins from the Sparkling Clear Sequins Mix and a few hearts from the Gold Heart Confetti


Next I created two more cloud and the umbrella. The top cloud and the umbrella are embossed with gold embossing powder. The sentiment is from the Rainy Days Stamp Set  and the hearts are stamped with images from both the Rainy Days Stamp Set  and the Rainy Days Additions Stamp Set.

Thanks for stopping by! Here are the PPP products I used to created my card: 

5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card Melody! You had me at shaker. I looove the colors and pops of gold. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is totally awesome! I love the colors and dimension!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color scheme and all of the sparkle. It definitely says "blessings'!

    ReplyDelete