11/25/15

Gift Tags with Pretty Pink Posh

Happy Thanksgiving to all my US Friends! 

I am popping in today to share a few Christmas Tags that I created with some new products from Pretty Pink Posh. I am going to try to get my wrapping done early this year and I love that I have quite a few tags ready to go. 


My first tag is created with the Winter Friends Stamp Set. I used the Mini Tags Dies to add smaller tags to the top of each of the larger tags.


I did some masking to create the stamped image. First I stamped the hat, then the teddy bear, and then the stocking. The stocking is paper pieced and I stamped the holly leaves from the stamp set. The tag is framed with the smaller die in the Scallop Frames Dies. The sentiment is also from the stamp set.


On the next tag I created a pocket for a gift card by adhering card stock distressed with ink to the frame and then attaching an additional rectangle piece of card behind the frame using 1/4" tape and leaving the top open. The cup is colored with Copics and I added a few sequins from the 4mm Whimsical Forest Sequins Mix.

The coffee cup and holly leaves are die with the Winter Friends Coordinating Dies.


On the last tag I created a little shaker tag with the Stitched Photo Frames Dies. I stamped a sentiment from the Winter Friends Stamp Set multiple times and embossed with a gold embossing ink. I added a piece of acetate behind the frame, then form tape to form the shaker and dropped in sequins from the 4mm Classic Christmas Sequins Mix. The die cut Christmas Tree finishes  off the tag. 

Hope you have a wonderful day! 

Here are the Pretty Pink Posh Products I used to create my tags. 


2 comments:

  1. I love the paper piecing in the stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome set of tags Melody!! Each one is delightful but I think the shaker is my fav!! Have a blessed Thanksgiving today :)

    ReplyDelete