8/4/15

Fall Blessings

Hi! I have been working on some fall design team work and decided I should scrap some of my pictures for last fall before the new season is here! I have some pretty new paper from Carta Bella to inspire me. 


I used two of the 12 x 12 papers from the Fall Blessing Collection for the base of my page. I distressed the edges of the burlap patterned paper and inked the edges.


I cut up one the 3 x 4 journaling cards to add Love and Family Sentiments.


I used the Carta Bella Doilies Embossing Folder to added the textured papers behind the photo and in the corner I created the embellishment with Fall Blessings stickers and leaves that are die cut with Fall Harvest Die Set.


"Fall" is also cut with the Fall Harvest Die Set, once from a light weight chipboard and once from card stock, and then adhered together for extra dimension. I finished off the page with a few scattered sequins.

My scrapbooks are mix of 12 x 12 pages and pockets pages. I am finishing up some journaling cards and will share those tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment