Monday, May 11, 2015

Birthday Wishes

Hi! I have a birthday card to share today created with some of new Reverse Confetti products. I seem to  have lots of friends and family with May birthdays! 


For my layout I used this month's SFYTT over at the Reverse Confetti Blog. The banners at the top are cut with the LAYERED BANNER DUO CONFETTI CUTS. I cut a panel of watercolor paper with the DOCUMENTED CONFETTI CUTS and watercolored with a pale yellow paint. 


I used sentiments from the FANCY WORDS CONFETTI CUTS, the FANCY WORD COORDINATES, and the ROUNDABOUT ADDITIONS. I finished the card off with rhinestones and bakers floss. 


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments :

  1. Love the color palette you used, Melody! The bright fun colors & modern pops of black are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling. Love how you threaded the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done, great colors and fun embellishments and touches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderful blog. This is really worth to read and it helps a lot of people to learn new information. Please keep on posting. Thank you.

    Macy
    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete