5/20/15

Birthday Bash Shaker Card

Hi! I am back today with another Guest Designer project for Paper Smooches. I have a fun shaker card using the Birthday Bash Stamp Set and the Frame 3 Die


The Frame 3 Die makes this shaker card easy to put together. I stamped the balloons from the Birthday Bash Stamp Set and colored with Copic Markers. I cut the stamped image out in a rectangle to fit under the frame and added double sided foam tape around the edges of the rectangle. 

I dropped in the sequins, added a piece of acetate behind the frame, and then placed the frame on the foam tape. 


The sentiment is from the Birthday Bash Stamp Set and the pattern papers are from the Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy 6 x 6 pad. 

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. That is an awesome frame Melody, just love this shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all candles! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Shaker cards are always so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cheerful combination of birthday elements!! The shaker is fabulous and I love the candle paper!

    ReplyDelete