10/15/14

MFT's October Rewind Part 1

Thanks for stopping by for MFT's October Rewind - Part 1!  The MFT Team has another two days of inspiration for you using using newly released products that are available HERE NOW. You can stop by the MFT Blog for the list of all the designers sharing projects today. 

My first project is a card using the new Perk Up Stamp Set and Coffee Cup Die-namics


On this card I wanted to used the Perk Up Stamp Set with a Christmas theme to make a gift card to give at the holidays. 

The background is created with the new Snowflake Fusion Cover-Up Die-namics from Whip Cream Card Stock. I used the Horzontal Stitched Strips Die-namics to add the gold center strip and the new Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics to back the coffee cup. 


Here's a closer look at the coffee cup created with the Coffee Cup Die-namics. The sentiment is from another new stamp set released this month, Gifting Fun, and cut out with the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. 


Here's a look at the inside put together with the Gift Card Grooves, Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, Snowfall Background Stamped, and the Pierced Snowflake Die-namics. 


My second project is a 12 x 12 scrapbook page. 


I covered the background of my paper with Snowfall Background stamp in Sno Cone Ink. I used the new Peace, Love, Joy Die-namics to add those words to the page. I cut each word once from a lightweight chipboard and a second time from Electric Red Card Stock, and add a coat of Glitter Glaze

I pulled out the Document It - Holiday Traditions Stamp Set to create some embellishments. My notecard cut with the Insert it Die-namics and the lines are stamped with a stamp in the Journal It - For the Record Stamp Set. 


I used the Pierced Snowflakes Die-namics to tuck in a few snowflakes on the layout. I added some additional textures with the new Herringbone Brick Stencil, light molding paste, and Jellybean Green Ink. 


I used this months Free with $60 to cut the tree for my layout and stamped the pattern on the tree with the Linen Background Stamp. 



Photobucket

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. Lovely cards. I'm going to need those gift card grooves dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the glittery coffee card and your layout is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gift card slot is brilliant! can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous layout and the card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg the finale is great. Adore it thanks for an
    Inspiring week

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very inspiring
    Love the finale
    Been a great week

    ReplyDelete
  7. All the projects this week have been incredible. Another release where my wishlist just keeps growing and growing. I just love today's scrapbook page. Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet layout. Love the linen tree

    ReplyDelete
  9. sigh...I love gold.
    Your layout is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh girl, these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete