7/30/14

MFT187 - Happy Birthday

Hi and thanks for stopping by today! Its Wednesday which means it is time for a new  MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge, MFTWS187All of the details about the sketch challenge are available on the MFT blog. I hope you get a chance to play along!

Here is my take on the sketch. 


I started by putting together the background for my card. To cut the panel I used a die from Blueprints 10. I used the Gingham Background and Linen Background stamps to create the background patterns.

I used the Jumbo Fishtail Banner STAX Die-namics to cut the Wild Cherry Card Stock and burlap banners.


The word "happy" is die cut with the Happy Die-namics. The sentiment is from the Happy Everything Stamp Set and cut out with a die included in the Sentiment Strips Die-namics. 

The flower embellishment is created with the Mini Hybrid Heirloom Rose and Leaf-Filled Flourish Die-namics. 


On the inside I stamped sentiments with the  Happy Everything and Delicious Birthday Stamp Sets.





Thanks for stopping by! Here are the products I used to create my card: 

Photobucket
Pin It

4 comments: