4/5/13

MFT's April Teasers Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of MFT's April Teasers! The new release products will be available at My Favorite Things on April 9th at 10 PM EST.  

Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for all the release details, prize information ( it big, you want to check it out!) and inspiration. 

Today I will be showcasing the new LLD Document It - Hello My Name Is Stamp Set and with a few other Stamps and Die-namics being released this month. 


My first project usesthe  LLD Document It - Hello My Name Stamp Set on a scrapbook page. How perfect is are these sentiments with my photos!


So let's start are the top of the page. First I added the viewer reel with one of the new dies being released this month, Die-namics LLD Accent It - Reel Life. I used MFT Card Stock in Black Licorice and Whip Cream.

The arrow is stamped with the new LLD Border It - Mod Borders in MFT Ink in Black Licorice. Then I stamped the sentiment with stamps from the new LLD Document It - Expand Your View Stamp Set in Red Cherry Ink.

I added a MFT Button in Red Cherry, threaded with Hemp Cord and a couple stick pins. This combination makes for a darn cut embellishment!


At the side I stamped another sentiment from the new LLD Document It - Expand Your View Stamp Set in Wild Cherry Ink and cut it out with the File Tab Die-namics.


To create the name tag I stamped the tag in Wild Cherry Ink, the sentiment in Gumdrop Green Ink, both stamps included in the LLD Document It - Hello My Name Stamp Set. The arrow is stamped in Lemon Drop Ink with a stamp in the LLD Border It - Mod Borders Stamp Set. The name tag is cut out with the Die-namics LLD Insert It - 3x4 Insert

Then I stamped the arrow again, directly onto the patterned paper in Black Licorice Ink, and added three more MFT Buttons

The bottom scalloped border is created with another new die, Die-namics Open Simply Scallops Trio.


I do love creating 12 x 12 pages but there is no way I could do that for all the occasions throughout the year! So my photo albums are a mixture of 12 x 12, 8x 10 pages and the Project Life type photo shelves. But I do like to reflect a little of "my style" in the photo inserts and the LLD Document It - Hello My Name Stamp Set is perfect of this.

I made four different Project Life Type insert cards. On the first one the name tag is stamped in Sno Cone Ink, the sentiment in Lemon Drop and the arrows from LLD Document It - Hello My Name in Razzle Berry.

I created the flower with another new stamp and Die-namics being release this month, LJD Sweet Roses Stamp Set and Die-namics LJD Roses and Leaves.

All the Name Tags are cut out with the Die-namics LLD Insert It - 3x4 Insert.

Here I used another sentiment from the  LLD Document It - Hello My Name Is Stamp Set, another border from the LLD Border It - Mod Borders Stamp Set, the new Die-namics Bicycle and the Grassy Edges Die-namics.


On this one I used the three new inks being released this month, Hot Fudge, Factory Green, and Orange Fizz.


And here is one I stamped on Kraft Card Stock and used the new exclamation point from the new Bottom Line Numbers and Symbols Die-namics

And of course LLD Document It - Hello My Name is perfect for cards too! I added the view finder reel behind the sentiment with the Die-namics LLD Accent It - Reel Life, my new favorite embellishment! The sentiment on the Gumdrop Green Card Stock is from the LLD Document It - Expand Your View Stamp Set . 



I added a patterned paper to the blank area on the name tag and stamped the sentiment in Lemon Drop Ink. The final touch is an MFT button in Wild Cherry. 


On the inside I stamped a sentiment from the new Birthday Sentiments Stamp Set. 


And my final idea for the LLD Document It - Hello My Name Stamp Set is name tags, and I think the options are endless. 

Here I turned a brown lunch bag into a cute, and inexpensive treat bag for a birthday party. You could use one of MFT's Alphabet Die-namicsset to spell out the name or hand write the name. Here I am using a new Alphabet Die Set being release this month, Die-namics Bottom Line Alphabet

I added the guitar and flames with the Die-namics LLD Accent It - Rock and Roll, using Black Licorice and Lemon Drop Card Stock.


I love the idea of using the stamp set for place cards at the holidays. Here I stamped the name tag in Orange Fizz Ink and added two leaves with dies from the Fall Leaves Die-namics. One is leaf is cut from Hot Fudge Card Stock and one from burlap.  


And then there are those times when it is nice to have name tags guests can wear, like bridal and baby showers.

I stamped this name tag in Grape Jelly Ink, cut it out with the  Die-namics LLD Insert It - 3x4 Insert, and then adhered to a cardstock mat cut from Grape Jelly Card Stock.

The flower is cut with the Pretty Posies Die-namics from MFT Felt in Banana Split. The leaves are cut with a new die, Die-namics LJD Roses and Leaves.


On the back of the tag I added a pin.
 Well I hope I have given you a variety of ideas and ways to use the Document It - Hello My Name Is Stamp Set. 

Be sure to stop by the MFT Blog for all the details, full reveal of the new stamp sets, and the list of all the designers sharing project today .


Photobucket

Pin It


43 comments:

  1. Wow, these are all so fabulous. Love! the layout is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous layout!! Love it! And my goodness you have been busy with this set! Each project is so fun, love the card and those tags are wonderful, what great custom name tags! These I'm sure will be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melody, love your projects! So many ways to use the name tags. Love your ideas and also those bright colors you used :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job showing the versatility of this set Melody - MFT & you have done it again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your projects,great page

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy cow! So many great projects! You did a great job showing the versatility of the new stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know of a reason that I "need" that bicycle die, but I NEED that bicycle die after seeing your cute card. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Melody! There's so many fabulous ideas in your post! You're SO creative! I love all the little touches and details you add!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Melody all your projects are AMAZING! LOVE you scrapbooking page...SO cute and fabulous details and...love all the elements you used! LOVE everything...YOU are the reel..REAL deal! :)
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!! Seriously awesome projects!! I am loving your layout. You incorporated the new goodies beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an amazing group of projects! Your layout is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous projects!!! love the name tag on the lunch sack! Too cute! Love the view mast reel! What a cool idea that one is!!! Your scrap book page is awesome and having the word "adventure" on the tag is inspired!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh my goodness Melody what awesome pages and name tags, great creative ideas thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have been busy Melody!
    Fantastic layout and the cards and name tags are super.Top of the class for today.

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! You girls sure are rockin' the release this month. You have loads of fabulous cards, LO, and cute little projects. Great job girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all you projects - my fav is the name tag, just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, tons of great inspiration, love the scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all the "hello my name is" inspiration! Great job....LOVE your scrapbook page too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great teaser day, all your projects are perfect to show off the new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Holy Toledo, Melody.... these are all FAAAAAABULOUS! Wow, you rocked out these designs! I especially LOVE the idea of using the name tag for place cards! Now I'm going to have to have a dinner party! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such great projects! I love what you have done with the name tags and the viewmaster reel!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your work is AWESOME as are the new releases - my list keeps growing

    ReplyDelete
  23. my goodness, you have been busy making some fabulous projects! love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. All of the projects are wonderful, but I especially love the Viewfinder card!! So, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOWZER Melody you really outdid yourself on all the fabulous creations!! All so clever and fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Terrific projects! I am having a hard time choosing a favorite new product... they're all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love seeing how you use the stamps on all these great projects and the dies are the best! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE your projects!! Definitely scrap-lifting your layout...lol, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow these are wonderful ideas, so many applications to the stamp love the viewer die

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love how you showed a wide array of uses for these products. Cards, scrapbook pages, names tags, place cards and on and on. I admire people who can think out of the box. Lovely use of color and embellishments as well.

    ReplyDelete
  31. such great ideas!!! LOVE your layout. soooo boy perfect.how cool that you have some inserts already completed for future layouts, too. so much goodness, here Melody! you rocked this set.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your pages are always fantastic, Melody! I love the name tags and card too!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love all your ideas, Melody!!! Beautiful projects! Your scrapbook page is gorgeous! Love the reel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow I can't just pick one project, love them all, the scrapbook page, the view finder card tops them, just love everything and all of your creativity, Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  35. LOVIN' IT ALL!!! LOVE THE NAME BADGES FOR FAMILY REUNION SEASON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love all the name badges, especially the Reel Deal card! I adore your page as well!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Oh Melody, what an awesome set of projects! Love the mix of colors and your attention to detail!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the Reel Life die and all your projects/cards created. They are Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete