9/28/12

Want to be MFT'S next Guest Designer?

Would you like to be MFT's next Guest Designer? The winner of this contest will win over $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, AND have the opportunity to play along with the design team for the next release and all the Wednesday Stamp Club Challenges for the next month. MFT always has amazing stamp sets around the corner and getting (and stamping with) them early is a special treat.

The challenge this month is a Sketch Challenge. You can find all the details about the challenge at Splitcoaststampers right here. The deadline to enter is October 15th at 12pm EST. 

Today I am sharing a card I made using the sketch for inspiration. 


I am using the Always Time for Tea Die-namics and Stamp Set, one of my favorites. After die cutting the teapot I stamped the flourish in Amuse Ink. I used the Rounded Banner STAX Die-namics to cut out the background the teapot is mounted on. I used the Simply Scallops Large Die-namics at the top and the smaller die in the Dainty Duo Die-namics, cut in half, at the bottom. 

Then I added lace, ribbon, and machine stitching. I used MFT cardstock in Steel Grey and Pink Lemonade.


I added a sentiment from the set and pearls to the corners of the scallops.


On the inside I stamped another favorite sentiment for the stamp set and another teapot.






Thanks for stopping by. Happy Friday!! Hope you have time to make a project for the challenge.

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Oh WOW!!!! Melody, this is gorgeous and I absolutely LOVE the large scalloped at the top of the Rounded Banner...SO beautiful!!!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I still have time to enter. Thanks for reminding me. I LOVE your shabby teapot card. The lace and scalloped top is perfect. This was my very first MFT stamp set over a year ago and I still love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Melody, love the scalloped bit at the top of the banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tramadol online no prescription tramadol hcl 50 mg compared to oxycodone - xymel 50mg tramadol hydrochloride

    ReplyDelete
  5. buy ativan online ativan dosage for mri - ativan addiction stories

    ReplyDelete
  6. buy tramadol no rx buy tramadol for dogs usa - tramadol buy usa

    ReplyDelete
  7. cheap lorazepam ativan versus xanax dosage - ativan and alcohol liver

    ReplyDelete
  8. order tramadol no prescription can buy tramadol online legally - tramadol to order on line

    ReplyDelete
  9. buy klonopin online duration of klonopin withdrawal symptoms - klonopin side effects in adults

    ReplyDelete
  10. buy tramadol tramadol 50 mg paracetamol 500 mg - 10 50 mg tramadol

    ReplyDelete
  11. cheap klonopin online long klonopin high - klonopin withdrawal .125

    ReplyDelete
  12. buy tramadol online no prescription cheap tramadol 400 - tramadol to buy online in usa

    ReplyDelete
  13. buy tramadol online tramadol high how much - tramadol hcl migraine

    ReplyDelete
  14. best buy tramadol buy tramadol with credit card - safe place buy tramadol online

    ReplyDelete
  15. order tramadol online cod tramadol for dogs and humans - where to buy tramadol for dogs

    ReplyDelete