Tuesday, July 3, 2012

MFT July New Product Tour!

Hi all and thanks for stopping by for MFT'S July New Product Tour! All the new MFT Stamps and Die-namics are available now! Stop by Kim's Blog for the links to all the projects the Design Team Members are sharing today!!

I am showcasing the new Baby Onesie Die-namics and Stamp Set


For my first card I went ALL girl! I used the die to cut out the onesie from patterned paper and stamped the sentiments and the crown. I added rhinestones and two different pink ribbons. My border is cut with the Simply Scallops Large Border Die-namics. My papers are from Crate Paper Little Bo Peep.


On the inside I used my leftover scraps of paper and a sentiment from the set.


Next I created a card for a new baby boy.  There are so many great sentiments in this set! I added a border with the Jumbo Rick Rack Die-namics and Bakers Twine in Maraschino Cherry. My papers are from Crate Paper Little Boy Blue.


On the inside I added another great sentiment from the set.




And when you are ready to shop you can find all the new products right HEREDon't forget to head over the MFT Blogfor the list of designer sharing more inspiration with the new products!  

Photobucket

38 comments:

Angel said...

awww, love them both! great colors and dp!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

OMGosh, I love these, so cute! Your card designs are fabulous and the dp with the new dies and images are perfect together.

Wendy said...

So cute and so sweet!

Kimberly said...

Crazy cute...i just love them. A must have set...tfs

zehra said...

Sweet and cute, awesome cards

Jill Norwood said...

Just adorable!!!! Love this new set! :)

Angie said...

Oh how sweet!!!! Precious cards!!!!

Alina said...

they are so beautiful, Melody!
thank you for your comments, you are so friendly! I had a great time as MFTGD!

PJ said...

Aawwww! How sweet!! Every time I visit your blog (just about every day) a song comes to mind... "There's within my heart a melody..."

Cyndi said...

These are so cute - thanks for sharing. Love the ribbons and all your paper borders.

Janet said...

So soft and sweet--love the colors

Isabel Z said...

Love what you created!

Kristy Hansen said...

I have not seen this paper-I'm in love with it and what you did with it to create these cards. Love the bling and ribbon on the girl card. The boy card colors and little extras are so sweet. Awesome cards. ksh

Janice W. said...

Both cards are fantastic! Shabby chic and vintage little boy papers. Love them!

Mary J said...

They are both so brilliant!!

Laurie said...

Sweet cards!

scrappingnana said...

Sweet cards. Love the colors and design of each one.

Cindi Flass said...

Very sweet! Love them both. Great colors and papers.

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards.

Hugs Riet.xx

Doni said...

I thought the little girl card was the cutest thing I ever saw....then I scrolled down !

jan farnworth said...

wow these are both so cute love them.

Annie Rose said...

These are adorable! Totally frame-worthy to keep forever. Awesome job :)

Luvs,
Annie Rose

Tanya said...

Awwww!!! What adorable cards! I love them both!

Rosie Gustafson said...

Your cards are just darling. Loving this baby set and dies, they are just the best.

lisa808 said...

That die is darling. Great paper choices and card designs.

Amber Milone said...

These are such cute cards! I love the die set and the dp's are on my must have list as well! Thank you for sharing your creativity!

KatCamps said...

What an awesome card!!

Dawn said...

Your cards are so precious Melody!

Liz said...

Gotta have this set

lula1206 said...

Too cute! I love them both, but the boy one is my favorite, the colors are just amazing!

Michelle VP said...

Totally adorable cards - no way could I pick a favorite here. :) Love how versatile this set is. :)

Diana said...

Adorable cards, love your designer paper choices for both the girl and boy

*Jennyfer L* said...

Melody, I love your dps for your baby cards! Perfect!

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh - these are both DARLING!!! LOVE how the first one is SOOO incredibly girlie - and the second one is all boy! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Houses Built of Cards said...

Oh - these are both DARLING!!! LOVE how the first one is SOOO incredibly girlie - and the second one is all boy! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

6Torres said...

so so cute!!!

Candace said...

I love the soft, beautiful colors of your girl card, and the nostalgia of the boy card...well, they're both just wonderful!!!

Playing with Paper said...

Awww these are just the cutest!! I love the onesie!! They are both precious!!