3/6/12

MFT's March New Product Tour!

Hi all and thanks for stopping by for MFT'S March New Product Tour! All the new MFT Stamps and Die-namics are available now! Stop by Kim's Blogfor the links to all the projects the Design Team Members are sharing today!!

I am showcasing the new Umbrella Die-namics and Stamp Set


I love the way the Umbrella Die cuts a base and sections of the umbrella as separate pieces! Just think of all the cute combinations you can come up with!! 


I used papers from Echo Park This n' That. Behind my umbrella I stamped raindrops for the stamp set. My border is cut with the new Mini Border Die-namics die. My sentiment is also from the stamp set.


I added some machine stitching and Bakers Twine in Pink Sorbet.


On the inside I stamped another sentiment from the set.


Next I used the Umbrella Die-namics and Stamp set to make a gift bag using simple kraft bag. I covered the bag in papers from Websters Pages Sunday Picnic. I used another sentiment from the set and the Woodgrain Fence Die-namics.


To make my 3D clouds I cut each cloud from the Flat Bottom Clouds Die-namics out three times and adhered them together just in the center and then folded the ends up. Just thought it was fun!




And when you are ready to shop you can find all the new products right HEREDon't forget to head over to Kim's blog so you can see what the rest of the team has in store for you.  


Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. ACK! Why didn't I get this die and stamp set? lol. I love this. the dp is so perfect for this. What a great design

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bag is so cute. i'm thinking i need scraplift this and make one for this baby shower i have coming up lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh! i love the bag and the card! my wishlist is growing by leaps and bounds on this hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay I LOVE the way you used the umbrella die, totally sold me on it and the card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cloud is a terrific idea, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card and bag are so pretty! I love the paper you used and the umbrella and clouds are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes! Those clouds are FUN!!! What a pretty gift bag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE these! and i'm totally making some of your 3D clouds- they're amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goodness, what an adorable set! I love the colors you used and that umbrella die-namics is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic projects- I really love the bag- so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards...love the border die. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and bag!! Love the dimensional clouds!! Love that paper, too!

    ReplyDelete