3/26/12

Hello TESC155

Happy Monday! I hope you had a nice weekend. My husband and I spent a couple of days in Laguna Beach to celebrate our wedding anniversary. I don't go back to work until tomorrow so I got a chance to play along with the newest Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge, TESC155.

If you would like to play along just create a card using the sketch as inspiration. You're not required to use TE stamps to play, but there's a bonus prize if you do! To be entered into the prize drawing you must link your card using the In Linkz provided on Taylor's Blog by Thursday, April 12th. And of course there are prizes that are up for grabs.


For my card today I am using Hello A La Carte and a new paper pad for Jillibean Soup 6x6 Pad - Neopolitan Bean Bisque. I stamped Hello in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics. I used Doodle Bug Twine in Lady Bug and added machine stitching. 


I used glitter pen on the dial of my phone. I punched out the circle with my phone from the patterned paper and added a heart button.

Thanks for stopping by!! I hope you get a chance to play along with the sketch challenge.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Melody! Happy Anniversary!! Glad you had some quality time away. Such a cute card. I love the combination of paper colors and stamp! The word stamps are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Love the zig zaggy sewing! Happy anniversary.....late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card and I have everything to make it! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Melody this is classic! Perfect papers too! Love how you used the patterned paper for an embellishment. The heart button just ties it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is fabulous! What a great way to celebrate your anniversary, congrats!

    ReplyDelete