1/3/12

MFT January Product Tour!!


Hi all and thanks for stopping by for MFT'S January Product Tour! All the new MFT Stamps and Die-namics are available now! Stop by Kim's Blog for the links to all the projects the Design Team Members are sharing today!!

I am showcasing the new Monogram Alphabet. When I was Christmas shopping I kept seeing beautiful monogram card sets. When I saw this stamp set I knew I wanted to make a set for myself.


I think a card set like this makes a great gift. I wanted to keep my cards pretty simple and have them coordinate together but yet be slightly different from each other.


All my card have a black card base and a pink mat. My papers are from Echo Park Truly Yours. My monogram stamp is mounted on pink cardstock and then on a doily cut with the small die in the Dizzy Doily Duo.


My embellishments are lace and roses.


I did add a little machine stitching to each card.


I made each layout slight different.


And in a fairly short period of time I had a great set of card!
And when you are ready to shop you can find all the new products right HEREDon't forget to head over to Kim's blog so you can see what the rest of the team has in store for you.  



13 comments:

  1. What a good idea. I would like to make a box of cards as gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look so different. Nice job of decorating all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely set, I like how they all have their differences but are a set still, gorgeous colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are gorgeous Melody, love the pink and black and all the fun trims you used on the cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these are so beautiful and I had no idea they were that big! Fabulous, will have to get those on my bimonthly shopping trip, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh. What a great idea Melody! And I love the color combos you did! Pink and Black rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous set of cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I NEVER even thought to do a monogram card! You are SO smart! These are DARLING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, every single one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this die and and your set of cards. Val from IL.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous, Melody! I especially love that rose trim! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are stunning, Melody! But why do they not have a "G" on them??!!!

    ReplyDelete