12/6/11

MFT December New Product Tour

Hi all and thanks for stopping by for MFT'S November's Product Tour! All the new MFT Stamps and Die-namics are available now! Stop by Kim's Blog for the links to all the projects the Design Team are sharing today!!

I am showcasing Always Time for Tea Die-namics and Stamp Set. This set is a large stamp set with so many possibilities!!


First I die cut the teapot in patterned paper and need added the other parts to the teapot. Then I stamped the fun flower, the center, and added a rhinestone.


I stamped the sentiment on the Bracket Tab Die-namic and added a little tea cup using elements for the new stamp set. Then I added lace threaded with Baker's Twine


I mounted the teapot on the Open Oval Scallop Doily Die-namics.


To go along with my card I altered a tea tin. I covered the tin with papers from Afternoon October Sidewalks and added lace to the bottom of the tin. 


I created a tag using the Tag, You're It Die-namic and added another cute teapot.



On the top of my tin I added a rose using the Large Rolled Rose Die-namic and MFT Favorite Felt in Strawberry Ice Cream. Then I added a few leaves from a silk flower.









And when you are ready to shop you can find all the new products right HEREDon't forget to head over to Kim's blog so you can see what the rest of the team has in store for you.  

Melody

18 comments:

  1. this is beautiful! love that tea pot! such gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful and only proves to myself how proud I am for ordering this for me, for Christmas, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the combo of patterns on this card! The black on the teapot makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous, love the card and the tag and the rose on top on the tin is like cream on top of tea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Brewed to Perfection card is so cute. I love the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty and fun gift set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty Melody, love the papers you used on this

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful creations Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you did with the tea tin & these new things - how much fun is that?

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful....love the black accents. the card and the tin are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty...cute decorated tin...love the flower

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute. I love the decorated tin.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful set!! Love the colors you chose and that sweet tea pot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous gift set, Melody! Love the pops of black!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this melody! The rolled flower on the top is STUNNING!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those flower dies are amazing! I think I need some felt!

    ReplyDelete
  17. these are adorable! I love the yellow gingham and that fabulous flower

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is adorable, Melody! Such a fabulous set! Love the can!

    ReplyDelete