10/4/11

MFT'S October New Product Tour

Hi all and thanks for stopping by for MFT'S October's Product Tour! All the new MFT Stamps and Die-namics are available now! Stop by Kim's Blog for the links to all the projects the Design Team are sharing today!!

I am showcasing one of the new à la mode - Sweetest Pumpkin in the Patch.



She is colored with Copics and the edges are sponged with distress ink. My scalloped border is made with the Die-namic Small Scallop Border. My papers are from We R Memory Keepers Autumn Splendor Collection. I added stitching and twine.



I used two of the new Die-namics on my card! My sentiment is stamped on patterned paper cut out with the Oval Tab Die and I used the Vintage Flourish Die-namic over my image.


On the inside I stamped the image in brown ink and used another sentiment from the set.




I also wanted to mention that in honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness month, My Favorite Things is pledging a donation of $1500 to MD Anderson Cancer Center.
My Favorite Things recognizes that many of our customers and friends are touched by cancer and we want to offer our support.

Like many of you, my life has been touched by cancer. My father has survived colin cancer, my father-in-law passed away from cancer, and one of my dearest friends has been battling cancer for many years.
For October, MFT have created three stamp sets in support of those affected by cancer; Who’s that Girl Chooses Hope, a la modes Fight Like a Girl, and Pure Innocence Have Hope. There is a very sweet story about the origin of the Pure Innocence Have HopE stamp. You can read the story HERE and how you can help make a difference.

And when you are ready to shop you can find all the new products right HERE!

Melody

14 comments:

  1. Love love love this Melody! I didn't think I *needed* the oval tab, but now I"m reconsidering! Love how you used the flourish too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I am so kopykating this fabulous design just as soon as my order arrives, I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you used the vintage flourish and oval tab on this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this dp too! Just because there isn't room to sneak in anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love the colors.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That flourish can be used in so many ways....gonna have to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Melody! I LOVE how you used the dies to create a window effect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card Melody.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and love how you used all those dies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, love the small scallop as a border

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooo! she's fabulous. love the flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely FABULOUS Melody! LOVE your coloring and the Oval Tab above the focal panel!

    ReplyDelete